Following government guidelines, we will re-open our doors from 15th July.
We want our guests to feel safe yet still be able to enjoy our warm hospitality here at The Portree Hotel and therefore we have implemented the following changes to ensure just that.
- Our housekeeping staff will be dressed in full PPE before entering bedrooms and public areas. We will be offering a ‘light housekeeping’ service which means no one will enter your room for the duration of your stay. If you require anything then please contact reception where will be will more than happy to assist. If you would prefer a ‘traditional’ housekeeping service, please inform us upon arrival. Each room will also be ‘fogged’ after each stay.
- All staff’s temperature’s will be checked before they start their shifts. We are committed to doing our best for both our guests & staff alike. We will constantly be checking and updating our procedures as per government guidelines.
- Throughout the entire hotel we have set up hand sanitising stations for your use.
- All our friendly staff will be wearing appropriate PPE when serving you in our socially distanced bar & restaurant so please relax and enjoy one of our many delicious meals or quench your thirst with our extensive drink’s menu.
- If you do not wish to dine with us in our restaurant, we will be offering room service at no extra charge.
- Social Distancing has been implemented throughout the hotel.